Team Transformational System
Why Act ? Why Now?
If you are a business owner or HR personnel, you know the reality is your business’ performance can grow as far or as fast as your team has grown. In fact probably you have “TEAMWORK” or “SYNERGY” as your company’s core value and you want your team to realise their true potential as a team.
At Edu Action, We have a systematic learning and development platform (LDP) called Team Transformational System (TTS) which combined theme based gamification and coaching to provide Immersive Experiential Learning (IEL).
It is like going to a theme park, each ride or rollercoaster will stimulate your team’s imagination and provide a thrilling experience for them to remember learning lessons for life. On top of that, our proper follow through coaching, will ensure lessons learned are put into practise to produce TRANSFORMATIONAL RESULT for your organization
We have trained and served at least 10,000 participants and 120 corporate clients for the past 11 years.
What is Team Transformational System (TTS)?
The team transformational System (TTS) is a system designed to help organizations to grow the people in their team and in return the people will grow the business.
The challenge in all businesses is the ability to build the team according to the culture of the organization as well as to get the team to achieve commercial result. It is an ongoing process to strive to achieve the harmony between relationship & result.
Hence, the TTS is a system to continuously:
1. Tap into the organization’s vision, mission, culture and values and translate them into immersive experiential learning.
2. Create change in behavior
3. Equip employees with the mindset & skillset which will be applied in the organization.
The TTS is a continuous learning system which will covers pre-program alignment, execution of the program and post program follow up. The duration of the system is 6 to 9 months and can renewed from time to time.
- 1. Tap into your organization’s vision, mission, culture and values and translate them into immersive experiential learning.
- 2. Create change in behavior .
- 3. Equip employees with the mindset & skillset which will be applied in the organization.