Immersive Experiential Learning
Patrick Lencioni in his book “The Five Dysfunctional of a Team” said, “It is not strategy, finance or technology. Teamwork remains the ultimate competitive advantage”
The only way to grow your business is to grow your team first. This old adage stood the test in time. During the Covid19 pandemic, we have seen teams who are matured navigate through challenges successfully.
At Edu Action we believe team transformation can happen virtually with the use of proper learning and development platform (LDP) called Team Transformational System (TTS).
We welcome you to explore to put your team through our transformational program to take your team to the next level
Our program can be customized to be a minimum of 2 hours to 2 days. Sample agenda as below:
30’ Technical briefing
30’ Ice breaker & Team Formation
120’ Mini Game
120’ Big game
30’ De-brief and evaluation
How do we transform?
Wear a Champion Cap and uphold the champion cap manifesto
You and your team will be charged up with a motivational talk, dance, video clip and breakout activity to uphold the champion’s manifesto.
– To learn the 7 champion’s mindset
– To learn to recharge yourself for success
– To learn to uphold the champion cap manifesto for the next 30 days
Build team resiliency and capitalize on diversity to become high performing team
The Greek mythology of Hercules is about a man who had overcome 12 seemingly impossible task. It is a reminder to all of us a strong man can conquer all challenges.
However, there is a missing link. Hercules did not do it alone. He was supported by a group of people who gave him insights and helping hands to overcome his challenges. He did not do it alone.
In Herdcules, you and your team will be working together to overcome 12 herculean task to complete the mission. Play with your strength and rely on other team members’ strength. We can be STRONGER TOGETHER !
– To learn to work together towards a finishing line
– To contribute to your team’s success with your strength
– To learn how to be adaptable and resilient
Breakthrough communication to deliver superior product or service to your customer
Pharaoh Tutgatdawan (aka King Tutga) was an Egyptian pharaoh on the 18th dynasty
After uniting the lower and higher Egypt. The new kingdom was formed.
In view of many decades of war with the Hyksos, many of the pyramids were destroyed. King Tutga wish to restore the pyramid to its glorious day. The pyramid served as many purposes such as, energy generator, place of worship, cosmic studies and symbol of prosperity.
– Learn how to work effectively as a team virtually
– Learn how to be customer focus.
– Learn how to bond with other teams through working towards a common goal
Unlock your team’s potential in a fun virtual treasure hunt
Japan is one of the most interesting countries in Asia (from cultural to commercial perspectives). Participants will be put in a team of five to locate 5 interesting cities in Japan. Each city requires the team to hunt for 10 unique items using Google map. Before you reach the city, you are required to unlock the city before given the GPS location.
– To learn to work together as a team in the virtual environment.
– To learn how to plan and research using the digital tools.
– To learn to support and motivate each other online.
– To develop the new norm resilient mindset while facing challenges online
Understand and shift personalities to create effective and harmonious work environment
Are you baffled by behavior of the people around you? Does your colleagues behave like they are from another planet?
Do your children drive you crazy from breakfast to bed time?
The module uses personality assessment called What Color is your Brainality?® which identify your personality profile quickly and effectively.
This module, played with a game called Silent Tower, is a fun and fascinating approach to understanding yourself and people around you. It simplifies the most complex personalities by making it less confusing for you to understand.
– To identify your personality profile
– To identify your colleague’s personality profile and how to work harmonious with them
– To identify what personality profile is suitable to bring your business to the next level
Competency, character, care and clarity to develop trust in a team
The internet world is filled with ”hackers”, infiltrating personal information, creating chaos and causing million dollar lost.
Recently a hacker was found in a renowned company and it was believed to be an insider job. Trust and morale among team members were low as many are tracing the cyber world with precaution
Rumors has it that there are still “virus” & “worms” around. You and your team are now put through a test by the renowned cyber security expert Noah MO13 to wipe out the ”bug” once and for all.
– To learn what contributes to building better trust
– To learn the two important contributors to trust
– To learn the role of a leader
You can only be as fast as your slowest team member
It’s rush seconds (not hour). You need to launch a product to your client. There are 45 processes you need to complete in order to produce the product. You need to set your target and deliver your product as fast as you can to your client. As most clients are demanding. The time requirement is always getting shorter, shorter and shorter.
– Optimize your communication
– Continuous and never ending improvement
– LEADER ROLES IN MANAGING OTHERS TO SAIL IN THE INTENSE COMPETITION
Communicate objective clearly, up, down and sideward to avoid derailment
You will boarding DRC Express, an express train to Thailand. Your train conductor is Mr Koh Men Sim Bol. He will take care of boarding passes, tickets and your safety. As we passed the Thai border, the train is being hijacked by a group of hijackers. You will have to work in a team together with the help of Mr Koh to activate the safety feature in the train in order for the train to land safety otherwise, the train will be exploded.
– To learn to communicate objectives clearly
– To learn to stay calm under pressure
– To learn to use the effective medium of communication to communicate effectively
– To understand the importance of upward, downward and sideward communication
Produce quality results and collaborate for quantity results
This is a military logistics hub where soldiers are equipped with effective communication device to fight in a battle. You and your team are in charged with producing the communication device to be audited by Col. Lei Ber Ray and his team. For every device accepted you will have a plus point and negative point for those rejected. Once you are done, you have to declare your stand by waving the flag signal to communicate with other logistics hub. The team which can produce the best quality device and formed alliances will win. You will be tested for a total of 8 rounds. 10 minutes per round. Be calm under pressure and decide between producing quality result and forming strategic alliances.
– To ACCORD to the roles and duty
– To AIM for quality and quantity result
– To form ALLIANCES with other teams
– To ADAPT to environmental changes
Reward and recognize yourself for being a superhero in your own way
Attend the SUPERHERO graduation ceremony. The campus principles aka CEO will give a speech and each team will receive a SUPERHERO costume (T shirt). Teams will celebrate their successes with a POWER DANCE game
– To celebrate all successes
– To recognize contributions
– To close the superhero campus